mny_salvry@yahoo.com Nari Chang Visa and travel scam

Internet Romance scams from Cambodia, 'Visa and travel' scams
Forum rules
CAMBODIA, only, please!

mny_salvry@yahoo.com Nari Chang Visa and travel scam

Postby Cal A Baugh » Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:07 pm

photo_07kpopyc61f2kep6pfbau4c2affg2.jpg
photo_07kpopyc61f2kep6pfbau4c2affg2.jpg (25.61 KiB) Viewed 267 times

This appears to be the work of a West African scammer, operating from within Cambodia.
chang28 on flirtinasia.com
http://www.flirtinasia.com/CHANG28

dear i don t care age all i want is good heart and take good care of me if you promise to doing that i will love you and get marred with you

Well, I have had a rough life, and am 'marred' already.

:D
IP: 36.37.165.7 Cambodia

Thanks for give me you email to write you about my self I hope we both of us will know each other better and understand to each other my full name is Nari Chang from Cambodia Asia country I single lady I don t have children I never been marred before I am looking for some one who is nice and care honest man to start serious Relationship with I want you to know me very well Am here to fine some one who is understand love care trust man Am going to spend the rest of my life with love together forever Am not here for some body to broken my heart or to using me for games or to become a lie man to me I don t that to happens here please life is all abut understand to each other and be good care to each other too I have being working but I lost my job Am at home for now but I still looking for a new job but things is very hard in Cambodia my father from Cambodia him dear 7years ago my mother from Singapore I live together with my mom and my sister she is 25year old Am 28year old I don t have brother my country Cambodia is very hot country I hope you Country will been better I want to have a good care husband who will been very take care of me and good with me and understand my feel and make me to been happy and love me with is heart very much here is my promise if you really love me care for me I will been open mind with you love shear take good care of you stay with you together spend good life together with you and make good love to each other I will stop here for now I hope you understand my English here Am not English woman Am from Asia country I learn my English with friends because know money for me to going English school please trying to read my message very well here so you will understand what I said I hope to hear back from you soon and tell me more abut you and you family too

Dear Bob

thanks so much for you reply you have show me it you very good cares man to me i like you and i like to meet you very serious never play game or lies because i hate that am very good open mind woman i never travel to USA but i will like travel to visit you in USA spend 3 months with you in USA since my Singapore passport is visa on arrive to airport in USA but if you want to come here i don t can not going to meet you in hotel and here in Cambodia is not much good for you age to come meet lady because the police man here will make some problems to you which i don t like that to happens to you i think better i travel going to spend 3 months with you in USA all i want you to for me is buy me flight ticket and paying for my Esta its all

chang28.jpg
chang28
Cal A Baugh
Site Admin

Re: mny_salvry@yahoo.com Nari Chang Visa and travel sca

Postby Cal A Baugh » Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:19 am

My Singapore passport is among the visa waiverlist to schengen country as i have to apply for ESTA and if my ESTA meaning Emigration System Travel Authority is approved i can then getmy first 3 months visa on arrival in United States which the Esta cost $500usd to get

Thanks for your message please I want you to understand that i need the esta before flying and I will also need the esta to show the airline and immigration before leaving here so if you really want me to come let me know and I will send you information to use and send the 500usd so i can apply and have it with me before flying.

Same 'ESTA' pitch, as in this other scam from Cambodia.

viewtopic.php?f=115&t=5998
Probably same scammer
Cal A Baugh
Site Admin

Re: mny_salvry@yahoo.com Nari Chang Visa and travel sca

Postby Cal A Baugh » Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:38 am

Thanks for you message here is my copy of my passport Singapore i don t have my own web cam maybe i will going out to looking if i can borrow some one but here is my copy of my passport show you am real

Narith Chang.jpg
Narith Chang passport FAKE

Gee, can I guess this is the same scammer who was behind the other 'Narith' from Cambodia, with the same story, and Passport number, but an older woman?

narithpp2.jpg
Narith Mich Chang passport FAKE

:D :D
Cal A Baugh
Site Admin

Return to Cambodia